Huddle's share function allows you to keep your content and conversations together. Let individuals or teams of people know where a document is stored and send them a private message with this function.
I) How to share files
1) There are two ways to share a file. You can either go to a file list, and select the three vertical dots to the right of the file name you want to share and select share from the buttons that appear.
Or you can go to the preview page of the file you would like to share and click on Share in the panel on the right hand side of the screen.
2) Both of these options will open up the following window.
3) Use the text box at the top to start typing in names of people you want to share the document with. Suggested users will pop up in the list below.
4) To share content more quickly with large groups of people, you can select teams from the list in the middle.
5) You can also select individuals directly from the list in the middle, without typing their names in the box at the top.
6) Add a private message to your share to give some context to the person you are sending the content to.
7) When you have finished selecting the people you would like to share the document with, click on Share to send your notification. Your share is complete.
II) How to share folders
1) To share a folder, click on the folder title then select the Share with others button in the blue panel on the right hand side.
The image below illustrates how you would share the folder called Contracts.
2) To finish the share, follow the steps above for selecting recipients.