If you are in a situation where you need to reset your password but cannot log in to Huddle, follow the steps below and you will be able to reset your password.
1) Click here to open the password reset link.
2) You will need to enter the email address your Huddle account was set up with, it will most likely be your work email address. After you have done this, click on the reset password button.
3) You will be sent a link by email. It will look something like this:
4) Click on the link in the message. This will open up the following page in your browser.
5) Enter your new password in the text boxes. Remember that all Huddle passwords need to be more than 6 characters in length, contain at least one upper case letter, one number and one special character.
6) Click on update. you will now be able to log into Huddle with your new password.