When in Huddle if you are trying to upload or download content from Huddle, and it is not completing, this will often be because the upload/download is being blocked by a firewall/proxy on your network.
To identify where the issue may be occurring, you may wish your IT department to follow these instructions in Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome and go to workspace where you are having the issue.
- From the Chrome menu bar select View > Developer > Developer Tools .
- From the panel opens at the bottom of your screen, select the Network
- Look for a round Record button ( ) in the upper left corner of the Network tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
- Check the box next to Preserve log .
- Click the Clear button ( ) to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab
- Now try to reproduce the issue that you were experiencing before, while the network requests are being recorded.
- In the network tab you will most likely see some 400 or 500 status codes, the response in these codes should have the information as to what is causing the issue.
If you are unsure please send us the results:
- Once you have reproduced the issue, right click anywhere on the grid of network requests, select Save as HAR with Content , and save the file to your computer.
- Upload your HAR file to a support ticket via firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any issues with Huddle URL's being blocked please find a link below to our Huddle prerequisites document:
If you have any trouble please do not hesitate to contact the Huddle support team via email@example.com