Using Huddle on a modern browser provides the best customer experience, system performance and security. Huddle has been designed to work across as many modern Internet browsers as possible.
Huddle currently supports the following browsers:
Internet Explorer 11* (PC only)
- Support for IE 8 ended on 30 June 2016.
- Support for IE 9 ended on 30 November 2016.
- Support for IE 10 ended on 30 November 2016.
- If you are using Internet Explorer for Mac - we recommend upgrading to Firefox.
Firefox (latest 2 versions)
Chrome (latest 2 versions)
Safari on Mac (latest 2 versions)
What happens if I use Huddle on a legacy, unsupported browser?
- New Huddle features may not be available.
- Certain features may not look right or work as well when compared to using the feature on a modern browser.
- In certain circumstances you may not be able to access Huddle at all.